Vitamin C – why should we take it?
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a water soluble vitamin, a powerful antioxidant which is not synthesized in the human body. People need to get it from food. Ascorbic acid is widespread in nature.
Where we can find it?
Foods highest in vitamin C are:
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Berries and more.
The rose hip is one of the richest natural sources of vitamin C. It helps the body to adapt and protect itself from the overall pollution of the environment and stimulates immunity.
Why it is so important?
Vitamin C is necessary for:
- Collagen synthesis – collagen is a major component of the connective tissue that plays a key role in wound healing.
- L-carnitine and some neurotransmitters
- Involved in the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates
- Vitamin C is an important antioxidant and is needed to synthesize the other antioxidants in the body, including alpha-tocopherol and vitamin E.
- Studies have shown that vitamin C is limiting the harmful effects of free radicals through its antioxidant activity
- It lowers the cholesterol in the blood
- Prevents various viral and bacterial infections and generally strengthens the immune system
In addition to the biosynthetic and antioxidant functions, vitamin C plays an important role in immune function of the human body and improves the absorption of iron.
What cause the deficiency of vitamin C?
- Scurvy, which is characterized by fatigue
- General weakness
- Disruption of connective tissue
Ascorbic acid is important for the development of healthy cells in the body proper absorption of calcium, normal development and tissue repair. It also participates in the process of blood clotting and strengthens capillary walls.
In stressful situations ascorbic acid is depleted quickly.
Smokers and elderly people have a greater need for vitamin C. Each cigarette destroys from 25 to 100 mg of vitamin C.
City residents should increase their intake of vitamin C, because it gets eliminated by carbon dioxide.
This crucial vitamin also enhances the activity of white blood cells, which have the function to detect, destroy and eat bacteria and viruses. The white blood cells of people who are taking vitamin C in the range of 2 to 3 g daily are distinguished by a significantly greater activity. Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant. It enhances the activity of other antioxidants like the well known vitamins A and E. It can be argued that these three vitamins are vital for each other (have a synergistic relationship), because each of them has the ability to enhance and support the significant effects of the other two.
How can we get enough vitamin C?
C-Long (Vitamin C 500 mg) contributes to the overall strengthening of the body and affects the immune system. In autumn, winter and spring periods of the year it increases the body’s resistance to colds and flu. The effect of the hard gelatin capsule continues evenly between 8-9 hours, supplying the body with vitamin C.
Advantages of the nutritional supplement C-Long ( Vitamin C 500 mg):
→ Only once daily!
→ Long acting antioxidant effect!
→ Supports natural immunity to infections and colds!
Every hard gelatin capsule C – Long contains :
Ascorbic acid 500 mg (pellets with sustained release)
C-Long (Vitamin C 500 mg) has beneficial effect for:
- Mental and physical fatigue caused by stress!
- Cold and flu symptoms!
- Stronger immune system!
- Smoking addiction!
- Powerful antioxidant!
- Athletes under constant physical stress!
- People over 60 years with atherosclerosis!
Directions of use:
Take one (1) capsule C-Long (Vitamin C 500 mg) daily, with a glass of water in the morning after breakfast. This is enough to satisfy you daily needs of Vitamin C.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose, unless a healthcare professional advices.
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not use during pregnancy or the breast-feeding period, without medical advice.
- Do not use in young people under the age of 18.
- Do not use in case of allergy or sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Provide yourself with good health and self-esteem every day with ONLY ONE CAPSULE C-Long (Vitamin C 500 mg) daily!